- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Social and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Global Health Security
- HIV and AIDS
- Malaria and Zika
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
Food and Technical Assistance (FANTA) II
Recognizing the critical role food and nutrition can play in effective responses to HIV, URC sought to strengthen and improve the quality of nutrition care and support services provided at clinical and community HIV care and treatment delivery points by applying iterative and participatory collaborative improvement approaches.
URC provided technical assistance to the USAID-funded Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance (FANTA-II) Project to implement quality improvement approaches in nutrition and HIV/AIDS activities in select country programs.
- Conducted a situational assessment to develop a plan to improve the quality of integrated nutrition and HIV Services in Ethiopia.
- Held a series of Quality Improvement Skill Building and Planning Workshops for Nutrition Assessment, Counseling and Support (NACS) Programs.
2010 to 2011
US Agency for International Development (USAID)
Academy for Educational Development (AED)