- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Global Health Security
- Health Communication and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Food and Nutrition
- HIV and AIDS
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
USAID Health Care Improvement Project (HCI) | Indonesia
With funding from USAID/Indonesia, URC worked to strengthen the Ministry of Health’s capacity to deliver quality TB services by developing a computer-based training (CBT) CD-ROM on TB case management.
Read more about HCI at the successor project, USAID Applying Science to strengthen and Improve Systems (ASSIST).
- Developed a CBT CD-ROM in the Bahasa Indonesia language which includes TB detection and treatment guidelines based on the Stop TB framework, the National TB Program in Indonesia, and the International Standards for TB Care
- Supported the National TB program and IDI (Indonesian Doctor's Association) to integrate the tool into training activities.
HCI Indonesia completed the computer-based training CD-ROM on TB case management in early 2011 and rolled it out to health providers across the country. The training modules were also uploaded to the Indonesian Doctor’s Association (IDI) website, where IDI members passing the course will receive accreditation.
2009 to 2013
US Agency for International Development (USAID)