- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Research and Evaluation
- Global Health Security
- HIV and AIDS
- Malaria and Zika
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
El abordaje de seis pasos para identificar y cerrar las brechas relacionadas con el género
This Spanish-language resource, developed by URC partner WI-HER, LLC, provides a six-step approach to identifying and closing gender-related gaps.
This method, which also enables teams to integrate gender into improvement activities, has been tested in several USAID ASSIST programs and has succeeded in improving the utilization of services and retention in care and has contributed to the reduction of adverse events.
ASSIST uses a holistic approach to integrate gender during the improvement of the quality of health care.