- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Global Health Security
- Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Research and Evaluation
- HIV and AIDS
- Malaria and Zika
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
TB CARE II Bangladesh Project Overview
Over the past 20 years, Bangladesh has made significant progress in detecting, diagnosing, and treating TB. Despite this progress, TB remains a significant threat to people living in the country.
The USAID-funded TB CARE II Bangladesh project provides leadership and support to the National Tuberculosis Control Program and local partners to increase access to high-quality treatment services in the effort to stop the spread of TB.
As a tribute to the success of TB CARE II in Bangladesh, we have compiled a brief overview of the project spanning the past three years of implementation.