Contracting Agency: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
URC holds an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity, performance-based contract to provide the US Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration with technical support for its program related projects and program marketing and communications projects.
- Domain III. Program Development, Planning, Implementation, and Support. Identify and develop potential approaches and deliver interventions in a range of subject areas , including various aspects of substance abuse, mental health, and/or disability service areas ; problems in the collection or dissemination of information, as well as problems in field capacity and training.
- Domain V. Communications, Awareness, and Education. Conceptualize, develop, plan, implement and evaluate effective communications, awareness, education, program marketing, knowledge transfer, and dissemination efforts related to substance abuse treatment and prevention and mental health services as well as other related behavioral and public health issues.
- Domain X. Planning and Implementation Support and Report Preparation. Perform a range of activities in support of planning and implementing the programmatic events of SAMHSA, including consultation regarding attendees, sites, dates and agendas and other logisitics. Consult with SAMHSA to identify topics of and approaches to reports, conceptualize content and draft reports.
Program Development, Planning, Implementation, and Support and Communications, Awareness, and Education
- EnCompass, LLC
- CAMRIS International
- Maximus Federal Services, Inc.
- Project Concern International
- Public Health Institute (PHI)
- Support Services International
- Sutherland Media Productions, Inc
Planning and Implementation Support and Report Preparation
- Support Services International (Prime Contractor)
- CRP, Incorporated (Prime Contractor)
For more information on URC’s expertise under the SAMHSA IDIQ contract, please contact Ruth Marshall, Director of Domestic Programs.