- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Social and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Global Health Security
- HIV and AIDS
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our News
- Join Our Team
USAID Systems for Health Project - Ghana Northern Region (Savelugu) Staff. Photographer: Jack Gordon, Digital Development Communications.
Provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide
A world where individuals, families, and communities have equitable access to quality health and social services
- Mission-driven: We are united in addressing health and social challenges
- International: We are a community of global staff with diverse experiences working together to improve the lives of people worldwide
- Evidence-based: We provide clients the highest quality, evidence-based research and technical assistance
- Collaborative: We respect and work collaboratively with colleagues and clients around the world
- Principled: We uphold the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and fairness in the conduct of business and in professional relations with staff, colleagues, and clients
URC is Signatory of Professional Services Council’s Guiding Principles on Preventing Misconduct in the Workplace
URC is a proud signatory of the Guiding Principles on Preventing Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse by International Development Companies, prepared by the Coalition of International Development Companies (CIDC) of the Professional Services Council (PSC). PSC is a membership organization of nearly 400 companies that provide federal agencies with services. CIDC is comprised of PSC members who focus on work for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the State Department, the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the Millennium Challenge Corporation, and other organizations.
URC, along with 34 other signatories, believes that our employees and the people we serve must feel safe, protected, and respected in the workplace. The guiding principles confirm our commitment to ensure that we provide clear policies to prevent all forms of misconduct and clear procedures to prevent, detect, report, and resolve allegations of harassment, exploitation, and abuse. The guiding principles follow recent action by USAID Administrator Mark Green to form an Action Alliance for Preventing Sexual Misconduct and conduct an internal review of USAID's policies in this area.
URC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
URC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and e-Verify employer. We value and seek diversity in our workforce. Employee selection is made in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity Regulations. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics. We encourage military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other service alumni to apply.