Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network
Overview and Objectives
URC engaged with the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) in designing a Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network. The purpose of the Network is to drive improvement in kidney transplantation, to develop and test a novel monitoring framework and to grow capacity for the transplant community to work collaboratively on improvement efforts. URC provided consultation and subject matter expertise in quality improvement methods and shared learning techniques.
This project is also known as the “Kidney Transplant Quality Improvement Project”.
- Change Package for improving kidney transplantation through:
- Site assessments of Practice Model Hospitals’ Transplant Programs
- Execution of Expert meeting
- Collaborative Learning System design plan
- Evaluation Design for Pilot Collaborative
- Training and Coaching on learning and improvement methods